Registered Nurse (RN)- we’re willing to train, come join our team! New grads are welcome
NOW HIRING PM AND NOC SHIFT
Provides leadership for nursing staff and guidance in the care of patients
- Current California RN License in good standing
- 1 year of RN and supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication, problem solving, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to lead by example – maintaining a kind, patient and professional demeanor
- Collaborates with attending physicians to provide patient care, record/sign progress notes, physician orders, etc. in accordance with all current regulations and company policies
- Oversees and directs L.V.N.s, C.N.A.s and other clinical support persons in performing nursing procedures and treatments in accordance with physician orders and patient needs
- Reviews nurses’ notes to ensure they are accurate/descriptive of the nursing care being provided, including the resident’s responses to the care, and that care is in accordance with the resident’s wishes and physician orders
- Administers treatments and medications, start IVs, charting/documenting as required
- Interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions
- Collaborates with nursing staff and leadership team to create a Plan of Care for patients
- Ensures a kind, positive, safe work environment for everyone, ensuring professional communication at all times and escalating any concerns to the Administrator
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, and vision coverages with company paying a substantial portion of costs (voluntary supplemental plan options available)
- 401(k) with discretionary company match annually
- Company paid Basic Life and disability insurance (Buy up options available)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Employee Assistance program
- Tuition Assistance and Profession Enhancement Funds
- Bene-Hub employee sponsored discount programs and more….
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
*Benefits available to full-time employees.
We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices and we strive to provide employees with total compensation packages that are market competitive. The exact base pay offered for this role will depend on various factors, including but not limited to the candidate's qualifications, skills, and experience.