At Metrocenter Chick-fil-A we believe that leaders make the world we share a better place. We are inspired by developing people to maximize their leadership ability. An invitation to be a leader at Metrocenter Chick-fil-A, is an invitation to limitless opportunity to plant your flag in the world and make a real difference. Are you ready to help lead our movement?
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Leader role is more than just a job… it's an opportunity. Team Leader (TL) are the Aces among all team members and are responsible for shift management; running shift operations as well as overseeing team member efforts and activities in order to achieve desired goals. Team Leads ensure operational excellence throughout the restaurant by directing Team Members to perform their checklists and other tasks at ever-increasing levels of proficiency and efficiency. They also guarantee that every team member is demonstrating Remarkable Experiences all day, every day. Team Leads create the daily setup sheet, define team member placement, and ensure all team members are completing assigned responsibilities per the positional checklists. Leads are responsible for ensuring an exceptionally smooth, highly efficient shift.
- Be of Strong Values, Ethics, & Integrity
- Previous leadership experience with solid employment longevity
- Proven excellence in carrying out duties and responsibilities
- Driven, results oriented, highly knowledgeable CFA Strategies
- Not known to be timid, nervous, quiet, or slow to act
- Known for taking action, building consensus, influential, & purposeful
- 30 hours + > per week
- Four (4) Days per week
Pay Range: Up to $15
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute Operational Excellence – O/E
- Speed of Service, Accuracy of Order
- Attentive & Courteous Customer Service
- Taste and Quality of All Food
- Drive Second Mile Service – 2MS
- Go Beyond Everyday Expectations
- Deliver WOW Experiences to all Guests
- Ensure All Standards and Processes are Achieved by All Team Members
- Direct team efforts in order to achieve company goals (ROE, CEM, Sales, Profit)
- Take Ownership for Assigned Responsibilities; Hold Team Accountable for theirs
- Create Setup Sheet and Assign Shift Duties
- Manage Team Member Breaks
- Verify Team Members Complete assigned Positional Checklists
- Ensure Team Members are Completing Assigned Ownership of Set Tasks
- Drive Team Members to Maintain an Exceptionally Clean Restaurant
- Develop a Team mindset with others to Focus on Excellence; gather the team’s input
- Operate cash register, tray/bag orders, drive thru headset, dining room cleaning/host
- Enthusiastically and optimistically lead all team members
- Display a continuous positive attitude with both guests and team members
- Live out CFA customer service behaviors to customers and employees
- Conduct Shift Huddles – Constantly Assess and Communicate Shift Efforts
- Enforce CFA, Inc grooming standards among Team Members
- Treat everyone with a positive attitude of honor, dignity, and respect all day, every day
- Be an Advocate for your team and shift
- Be purposeful that you and other employees are living out the Create Raving Fan Strategy, which includes;
- Providing consistent Operational Excellence
- Energetically delivering guests a 2nd Mile Experience all day, every day
- Connecting with customers on a personal and relational level
- Properly manage assigned assets (equipment, cash, product, etc)
- Know all CFA product descriptions and know all ingredients in each item of the menu
- Ensure all MetroCenter CFA employees are in accordance with our Policy Handbook
- Strive to make MetroCenter the #1 Chick-fil-A in Arizona for Operational Performance!
At Metrocenter Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity! In addition to working directly for an independent Franchise Owner/Operator, Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting Metrocenter Chick-fil-A if you'd like to learn more about the Team Member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement