You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Come work with us at NGP Management Dunkin'!
We are currently hiring Crew Trainers for our Dunkin' stores in the Reading area. This position plays a major role in the success of our stores. As a Trainer, you will manage the start to finish onboarding process for new Crew including their orientation experience and on-the-job training. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about Dunkin' and love sharing their knowledge with others. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you'll do:
- Conduct all orientations for new hires within your district.
- Assist new hires with all onboarding paperwork.
- Have an attention to detail to ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and within state and federal guidelines.
- Ensure that each new hire has a solid understanding of all onboarding information including the Employee Handbook.
- Demonstration of knowledge of all crew positions, standards of execution, service times and standards
- Introduce new employees to e-learning, training program, expectations and store organization
- Training of all newly hired crew members of little/no previous Dunkin’ experience, using official Dunkin' and NGP Management training programs
- Work with new employees who have Dunkin' experience to understand their level of knowledge and what the best training path forward should be.
- Administration of e-learning usernames and monitoring of required course completion within prescribed amount of time
- Clear communication with Managers on the progress of their trainees
- Work closely with Training Manager to continue your own personal training and ensure that you are maintaining all standards of the NGP Training Department.
- 1 year of food service experience
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
It is a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected classification under state law with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
It is the policy of the Company to base employment decisions solely upon an individual's qualifications relating to the requirements of the position for which the individual is being considered. It is also the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, and promote the best qualified persons for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected classification under state law. It is the policy of the Company to ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, Company-sponsored training, promotions, terminations and disciplinary actions are applied equally.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.