There’re tons to learn about liquor, beer & wine and have some fun along the way!
Are you enthusiastic and motivated? Do you possess a customer-first ethic and attitude? Do you enjoy working in a fun and family-friendly atmosphere? We are currently seeking responsible and customer-oriented Assistant Store Managers to join our team!
Who are we?
WB Liquors is a Texas-based, family-owned liquor store with extensive selection of liquor, beer, wine, and spirits since the 1960s. Our goal is to provide customers with quality products and exceptional customer service.
Why work with us?We offer competitive pay and benefits and we are closed on Sundays which gives everyone the opportunity to relax or take care of family and personal commitments. Fun work environment too!
- Sundays off
- No overnight shifts
- Bonus/Incentive potential
- Eligible for Vacation after 6 months
- Holiday Pay
- Employer matched 401(k) plan
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Effectively Supervise CSRs while on duty, leading by example.
- Able to complete required new hire information.
- Adhere to and assist in the implementation and enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Motivate, encourage, and challenge store-level employees, leading by example.
- Properly communicate employee, customer and product complaints to supervisor.
- Assist Store Manager in controlling direct operating expenses (i.e. salaries, payroll hours, maintenance, supplies, utilities, phone, etc.)
- Assist with the coordination of staffing and scheduling.
- Assist in the accurate and timely completion of payroll processes.
- Assist in the timely completion of daily paperwork, computer entry and bank deposits.
- Assist in maintaining acceptable Store Image and Marketing/Merchandise standards.
- Assist in shrink control practices and reviewing inventory audit recaps with CSRs.
- Assist in implementing product promotions and programs to achieve store and company objectives.
- Assist in properly posting store-level POS advertising and signage.
- Monitor retail prices to verify pricing accuracy set by Marketing Dept.
- Provide support with store and cooler resets.
- Regularly check cameras, DVRs, and monitor(s) to ensure proper working condition.
- Enforce and adhere to all industry law regulations and company policy (i.e TABC/DMV/Law Enforcement).
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma1 year retail experience
- 2 years management experience
- PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What are you waiting for? Come join the Team!
WB Liquors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.