Valet Job Description:
Our company currently needs exceptional team members to help us delight our customers (guests, clients), and contribute to the overall customer experience in our establishment.
We are looking for a person who is well-organized, good with cars, reliable, careful and has great communication skills and attention to detail. The valet on our staff will be responsible for the parking and retrieval of guests' vehicles safely and quickly. A person we are looking for must be comfortable driving any kind of vehicle, big and small. The ability to learn and adapt quickly will be welcomed as a valet has to be able to promptly answer any queries the guests might have.
Main responsibilities of a Valet:
- Provide an exceptional experience and leave a positive impression with the guests arriving and leaving the establishment
- Retrieve vehicles for the customers
- Deliver an exceptional customer service
- Highly flexible schedule, we will work around your availability
- Often times our clients provide free meals for our team
- Opportunities to for growth as soon as 4-6 months as a shift leader
- Drive amazing cars and meet great clients.
Valet Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must know and obey all traffic regulations
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must have basic knowledge of customer service best practices
- Must be in excellent health and condition
- Must be very fast and efficient
- Must be available to work 3 Saturdays per month