Tacotote is looking for team Members to join our family to embrace its core values, which we summarize as our T.A.C.O.S. (Trustworthy, Attentive, Committed, Outgoing, Supportive)
Summary of Position
A grill master represents Taco Tote by using T.A.C.O.S. qualities to grill and cut meat to our high standards. The grill master controls the quality and quantity of the cooked meat making sure it is cooked thoroughly for the guest.
- Good communication Skills
- Extremely detail oriented and value a work environment that is focused on detailed visuals and cleanliness
- Meet all restaurant operating policies and Conduct standards.
- Must be eligible to work in the US -Everify check required
- License: Food handlers Card (Required)
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Take meat from fridges, Grill and watch meat cook thoroughly.
- Cut meat (after it is cooked) and Take meat to the taco maker (to put in double boiler)
- Must be able to lift supplies up to 70lb; stand for long periods of time (4-8Hrs)
- Must be able to Carry, bend, stretch, stoop, lift, shake, stir, carry and push frequently; dealing with variations of temperature from hot to cold.
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items.
- Frequent washing hands.