Tacotote is looking for team Members to join our family to embrace its core values, which we summarize as our T.A.C.O.S. (Trustworthy, Attentive, Committed, Outgoing, Supportive)
Summary of Position
The tortilla makers use their T.A.C.O.S. qualities to make the most important part of our tacos, the handmade tortillas. Tortilla makers also make the quesadillas and keep the kitchen area clean.
- Good communication Skills
- Extremely detail oriented and value a work environment that is focused on detailed visuals and cleanliness
- Disciplined, punctual and friendly by nature
- Meet all restaurant operating policies and Conduct standards.
- Prepare and coordinate all culinary activities
- Must be eligible to work in the US -Everify check required
- License: Food handlers Card (Required)
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Follow all safety and sanitation regulations
- Make dough, flatten corn tortillas, cook tortillas (corn, flour), and Make quesadillas
- Must be able to lift supplies up to 70lb; stand for long periods of time (4-8Hrs)
- Must be able to Carry, bend, stretch, stoop, lift, shake, stir, carry and push frequently; dealing with variations of temperature from hot to cold.
- Frequent washing hands.
- Ability to Read (orders tickets/Receipts)
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items.