Are you looking for more than a job?
Rapidly growing Assisted Living company is seeking future leaders and caregivers in Kewaunee, WI. Come be a part of the change!
The entry level Resident Assistant I will be responsible for the physical and psychosocial well-being of residents. Through training and development per standards, this position will attend to the needs (physical and emotional cares) within their scope of training. In addition, the Resident Assistant I will assist with basic household tasks such as cleaning, mopping, laundry and meal preparation.
- High school diploma or GED with ability to read and comprehend written instructions
- Satisfactory criminal background and reference check
- Skills in rendering care and service to seniors with or without dementia
- Display mature behavior in speech and action
- Negative communicable disease screen (including TB)
- Ability to maintain acceptable work attendance record /follow work schedule
- Ability to organize and utilize time effectively
- Negative drug screen (if performed)'