We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who prioritizes transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off food and beverage items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be able to work independently and ensure food and beverage items are packed correctly, and safely delivered.
To succeed in this role, you should be prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to restaurants or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating large passenger vehicles, such as trucks and vans.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Massachusetts driver's license.
- Clean driving record.
- Experience as a delivery driver preferred.
- Experience in food and beverage preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
Paid time off and sick days provided to all employees. Additional bonuses available.
*Must be available weekends
*Must have reliable transportation to our commissary kitchen in Newton, MA