We are hiring for a General Manager!
Ultimate leader and head coach of the team. Responsible for
all facets of restaurant operation. This includes, daily execution from kitchen, bar,
and service floor, ordering, receiving, inventory, hiring, performance appraisals,
guest relations, sanitation, local store marketing, sales growth, and P&L
management and results.
- Run the day to day operations in the store
- Help coach and train all employees both in the Front of House and Back of House
- Responsible for counting down cashier drawers and making appropriate deposits according to store standards
- Control food cost through our inventory process, recognize issues and training staff to correct
- Food Handler card and TABC certifications are mandatory
- Streamline and make solid decisions for each shift.
- Attend managers meetings and help institute the game plan for success
- Availability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends a must