- Grill, sauté, broil, cut Prime Rib, set and present plates, use fryer, cut meat.
- Carry miscellaneous weights up to 75lbs.
- Extensive cleaning from ceiling to floor is mandatory.
- Read and write as well as verbally communicate.
Adjust, bend, break, carve, clean, clear, close, connect, control, cut, dial, fasten, finish, fold, gather, guide, handle, hear, hold, insert, lift, load, lock, maintain, make, mix, open, place, polish, position, pour, print, pull, push, remove, scrape, secure, separate, sort, speak, switch, tighten, transport, turn, unload, weigh, write
Advise, calculate, classify, compare, coordinate, detect, estimate, evaluate, influence, inspect, instruct, interpret, measure, observe, organize, plan, read, record, select, sort, supervise, verify
METHODS, TECHNIQUES, PROCEDURES:
- Grill: Read ticket, make sandwiches, place various food items on grill, and then grill them, interact in very close quarters.
- Sauté: Read ticket, sauté (pan cook) various items
- Broil: Select correct items, broil various items to correct temperature, place item onto plate, read tickets, stock various items, interact in very close quarters
- Cut Prime Rib: Read ticket and select correct temperature of Prime Rib. Remove and place Prime Rib on cutting area, slice proper size, weigh and replace Prime. Place cut piece on plate. Interact in very close quarters.
- Set and Present Plates: Read ticket, select correct plate size, organize plates, check order, check ticket times, interact in very close quarters.
- Fry: Read ticket, select breading, select and fry various items. Place in fryer basket, select times for items on computerized fryer, remove items from basket, place in warmer, then organize and place on appropriate place. Interact in very close quarters.
- Preparation for all food items according to company policy and procedure.
Daily tasks in each area have their own certain time limit. Expected outcome is above satisfactory according to manager’s judgment. Unsatisfactory outcome results in written and/or oral warning. Continued unsatisfactory outcome may result in termination.
EQUIPMENT, AIDS, TOOLS, MATERIALS:
- Work surface: Any where from 3ft x 3ft, to 4ft x 10ft stainless steel/ wooden counter tops that are stationary. Tile floors.
- Controls: knobs, levers toggles, that reach from head to toe.
- Equipment: Hazardous electrical equipment involving heat and sharp blades. Miscellaneous knives. Equipment with moving parts, IE: mixers, blenders, slicers, food processors, etc.
- Materials: Various foods. Some chemicals for cleaning.
- Aids: Various pots and pans, carts, utensils scales, back support belts available.
- 70 to 110 degrees indoor/ outdoor, humid and wet
- Medium to high noise level
- Possibility of cuts, bruises, burns, infections, shock, explosions and slips and falls
- Exposed to odors, gases, fumes
- Bright light level
- Ventilation moderate to low
- Radiation (microwave)
- Cramped spaces
Workers are responsible for all assigned work done in all areas. Reports to the General Manager. Assistant manager, Kitchen manager, Corporate Management and Owners.