Please complete this application and email us your resume to Debra firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
The Assistant Manager, under the supervision of the General Manager, is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating operations and personnel for a single restaurant. In the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager directs restaurant operations to ensure compliance with the corporation, health and safety standards and acceptable financial performance.
PERFORMANCE & DUTIES
- Monitors all restaurant operations and conditions to ensure the quality of the food and customer service is to the highest standards. Monitoring includes; employee job performance, food & labor costs, budgets, sales, food & beverage preparation, storage, inventory & preparation. Vendor invoices, food ordering, & accepting deliveries.
- Must be able to accurately & efficiently count money, do reports, and have some computer knowledge.
- Must know, understand and be able to enforce company policies & procedures.
- Must be an effective supervisor & communicator.
- Documents events in the Redbook/Manager’s log.
- Must be able to rectify guest complaints..
- Assists with interviews, schedules, & disciplining employees.
- Responsible for guest satisfaction with their food quality & service.
- Assist the General Manager with effective cost controls & profitability.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees depending on the needs of the restaurant.
- Make sure all areas of the restaurant are stocked, clean, and in proper working order.
- Ability to work in any position in the restaurant at any given time.
- Keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions.
- Create schedules and order supplies.
- Aware of health & safety standards.
- Maintains documentation in employee personnel files.
- Responsible for all aspects of the restaurant on the General Manager’s day off.
- One year or more full service or fast food Management experience required.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Must be enthusiastic, cooperative, & willing to adapt.
- Outgoing personality.
- Meets people easily.
- Problem solver.
- Must possess good decision-making skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong stamina to work long or split shifts.
- Attention to details is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects, & meet deadlines.
- Highly organized.
- Must be efficient in time management & a multi-tasker.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Possibility of relocation.
- Competitive Wages.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Excellent work environment.
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation after one year.
- Direct Deposit.
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance.
- Monthly Bonuses