Company: Chick-fil-A Quakertown TTS - Be a part of a NEW re-opening store (scheduled for July 29th)
- The Quakertown team has a passion for "getting it right" and providing top tier guest service https://www.facebook.com/CFAQuakertown
- Well-Established Owner/Operator Stew Butler has a great team with some of the highest hospitality scores in the region!
- Chick-fil-A has the highest customer satisfaction scores for 3 consecutive years
- Chick-fil-A is the fastest growing Quick Service Restaurant in the nation
- Chick-fil-A is on Forbes Lists for: America's Best Large Employers 2022, Best Employers for Women 2021, & Best Employers for New Grads 2021
- Chick-fil-A has awarded $136 million in team member scholarships, with 12,699 winners in 2022.
Value and Appreciate Employees
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Food every shift
- Access to Scholarships
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Sundays Off
At Chick-fil-A we care about our guests and our people. We believe in growth, committing to excellence, serving, and working together. Are you looking to challenge yourself and grow within a great team atmosphere? Let’s get started.
- Participate in a fast-paced, upbeat environment preparing safe, tasty food with state of the art equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment with high standards and expectations
- Join a team of over 80+ Team Members that focuses on growth, personal and professional development
- Upper management and leadership opportunities including Team Leader, Assistant Director and Director
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Must be 16 or older
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace--hustle is a must!
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.