At Chick-fil-A, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay based on availability starting at $15+ per hour.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask & quickly, yet thoroughly
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.