We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the catering team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct location.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work & food safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and fulfilling all reasonable request
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, lift gates, etc.
- Organizing storage area's associated with catering department
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Texas Food Handlers certification
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.