Hungry For A Great Career?
To our guests, Zaxby’s is more than just a place to eat – it’s a place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great food.
To our team members, Zaxby's is a family.
Looking for a great career?! We are looking to hire hard-working, outgoing, energetic restaurant management personnel who can excel at the tasks in the following job description for a fast-paced, fast-casual restaurant. Must have a flexible schedule. Nights and weekends are required. Restaurant Experience is preferred. Must be hard working and a team player, willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. We want folks who care about people and the work that they do.
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for this position.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work a minimum of 9 hours per week
- FREE meals on the clock and 50% off meals off the clock
- Team member recognition program
- Team member referral bonus
- Flexible Hours
The individual in this position is expected to engage in the following work-related activities and complete all training requirements including:
- Zaxby’s Front of House Development Plan
- Hands-on stations training
- Provide friendly, enthusiastic service for all guests
- Promptly greet guests as they enter and thank them as they leave
- Maintain awareness of current promotions
- Explain menu items, answer questions, and suggest additional items
- Enthusiastically represent the Zaxby’s brand
- Accurately complete orders and guest transactions
- Enter guest orders accurately into the point of sale system
- Accept payments, operate cash registers, and maintain receipts
- Handle cash payments, count and verify tills, and record totals appropriately
- Maintain a clean, safe, welcoming environment
- Clean and maintain guest areas including dining room, counters, bathrooms, and building exterior
- Maintain equipment and inform management of maintenance needs
- Stock paper goods, condiments, serveware, and beverages
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Accurately complete, package, and present guest orders
- Other work assigned
- Manage all personnel on each shift, including cashiers and cooks.
- Inventory management: the management of food costs.
- Insure that all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks and checklists are being completed correctly.
- Hiring and scheduling staff to provide quality guest experience while managing labor expense.
- Insure that daily cash drawers, safe and credit cards are balanced.
- Operate the store to meet or exceed budgeted operating goal.
- Insure that all product quality standards are met.
- Create an environment of quality within your store.
- Lead a team well and coach the performance of others.