Sous Chef - 1891 American Eatery & Bar
Are you a highly skilled and motivated Sous Chef? Do you have a passion for creating delicious and fun culinary experiences? If yes, then we have an immediate opportunity for you to join our team at 1891 American Eatery & Bar, located in Houston Heights.
At 1891, we take pride in our rich history and strive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. As a Sous Chef, you will play a key role in our kitchen, working closely with our talented culinary team to create and deliver exceptional dishes.
Why should you apply?
- Be part of Houston Heights history as the owners of Common Bond bring you an American eatery & bar
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and loving environment
- Learn from experienced chefs and expand your culinary skills
- Flexible part-time schedule with weekend availability
- Enjoy the perks of working in the vibrant food & beverage industry
- Assist the Head Chef in managing kitchen operations
- Prepare and cook delicious dishes according to recipes and quality standards
- Supervise and train kitchen staff
- Ensure food safety and sanitation practices are followed
- Collaborate with the culinary team to create new menu items
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef or similar role
- Strong knowledge of culinary techniques and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are a talented and enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for an exciting opportunity, apply now and join our team at 1891 American Eatery & Bar!