Have you always wanted to tend bar but have never learned? Or do you have a passion for making craft cocktails at home for friends and want to become a pro?
Well we are looking for YOU!
We will train you to be a professional bartender from the ground up. You just need to have a positive attitude, be hard working and consistent, and have a desire to grow! You will learn great skills and be slinging cocktails and making great tips in no time. We do require Server or restaurant experience to be considered for this position.
$300 Sign on Bonus and Housing Available!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
About Down The Street Eats:
- We are a privately owned company founded in 2005 by Tim Hubbard.
- We run on EOS or the Entrepreneurial Operating System which ensures we all share the same vision, continue to gain traction and grow, and keeps our company healthy and functional.
- We believe in positive attitudes, consistency, hard work, growth and accountability. These are core values that we all hold dear and live out each and every day.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- A free ski pass
- $300 sign on bonus
- Paid Sick Time
- 50% off Meals at All Down the Street Eats locations
- Flexible schedules
- Birthday bonus
- A company who appreciates you!