We're looking for some awesome people to join our team as Service Clerks.
What You'll Do:
- Select and greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance.
- Use proper bagging supplies for prompt bagging of guests' purchases.
- Take groceries out and load into customers' vehicles.
- Collect and organize shopping carts.
- Attend to bottle return area, empty bins and assisting customers when needed.
- Maintain a clean, attractive and customer-friendly department.
Additional Information & Requirements:
Peak your interest? Here are the qualifications and skills you will need:
- Good verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers
- Basic mathematical, reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents and instructions
Physical requirements: May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.