We're looking for our newest Baker to join our team!
A day in the life of a Baker is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to bake, fry, package, display and stock bakery products.
What You'll Do:
- Baking and frying duties determined by production schedule
- Price, date, wrap and/or bag bakery products
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise bakery shelves, cases and displays
- Assist in receiving, unloading and stocking or merchandise.
Additional Information & Requirements:
Peak your interest? Here are the qualifications and skills you will need:
- One (1) year of retail or production baking experience.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents and instructions
- Basic mathmatical skills
Physical requirements: May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.