We're looking for some awesome people to join our team and wow our guests as BIGGBY Baristas!
You must be at least 18 years of age and not enrolled in High School to be considered for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Practice PERC every moment of every day.
- Provide fast and friendly service, control the sales process through suggestive selling, follow all drink-making procedures with precision, and engage all customers active conversation at the delivery counter.
- Know the Position Priorities and use them accordingly to provide quick friendly service.
- Maintain a clean and energetic store atmosphere — have fun!
- Ensure that all product is fully stocked and available.
- Complete quality control procedures by checking airpot temperatures, timing espresso shot extraction times, checking thermometer calibration, and by checking the skim and half and half carafe temperatures.
- Complete all assigned weekly and monthly store maintenance.
Additional Information & Requirements:
Peak your interest? Here are the qualifications and skills you will need:
- Love people and great coffee!
- Good verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers
- Basic mathematical, reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents and instructions
Physical requirements: May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.