We're looking for our next awesome Deli Associate.
You must be at least 18 years of age and not enrolled in High School to be considered for this position.
What you'll do:
- Properly use equipment to cook hot foods, prepare and package sandwiches, special orders and other items as needed
- Accurately and efficiently weigh, package and label products
- Offer suggestions to customers to complement their selections
- Properly fill, rotate, and merchandise deli shelves, cases and displays
Additional Information & Requirements:
Peak your interest? Here are the qualifications and skills you will need:
- One (1) year of prior retail or related experience preferred
- Good verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers
- Basic mathematical, reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents and instructions
- You must be at least 18 years of age and not enrolled in High School to be considered for this position.
Physical requirements: May be required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. The associate is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and may bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently. May be required to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical retail store environment (varied temperatures) and is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to refrigerated/freezer coolers on a frequent basis. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.