The Pet Spa & Resort located in Franklin, NJ is currently accepting applications for apart-time year-round Building Maintenance position.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
NVA Pet Resorts is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
2-4 days per week / as needed for general maintenance.
- Reports directly to the General Manager on site
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
• Responsible for building maintenance
• Maintain appearance/functions of facility inside and out
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- Basic carpentry
- Painting and trim work
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical
- Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance
• Ability to work at heights
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs. or more, bend, squat and kneel
• Must be able to climb stair and ladders
• Able to move within tight spaces
• Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
• HVAC knowledge a plus
- Time management skills
- Must have own tools to perform basic repairs/maintenance
- 1-3 years maintenance experience required