To create positive memories for all who touch DQ. To oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. To ensure restaurant is operated within guidelines established by owner. To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work.
What Makes Dairy Queen Sweet? Check out these DQ Perks:
1) Flexible Schedules - Dairy Queen understands that you probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We think that being in other activities and in other parts of the community are important. We will try and work around your schedule to make it easier to achieve your goals. At Triangle Dairy Queen you can receive and change your schedule online through an app on your phone.
3) Casual Uniforms - Being comfortable is important to being able to do a job well. We provide your company DQ T-shirt and Hat, you wear your favorite jeans!
4) Get More - Triangle Dairy Queen offers opportunities to achieve raises quickly, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Great Health Care Insurance benefits and 401k are available. Monthly Management Bonus Program rewards you for your successes!
5) Opportunities await you -Triangle Dairy Queen will provide you with extensive on the job training to make you a pro. After you master one area, you can learn another.
- Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan’s expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere, creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price.
- Manage restaurant COGS and taking corrective action if necessary, maintaining inventory and projecting restaurant demand changes throughout the year. Regularly adjust team training to mitigate variances.
- Lead team and ensure that cash control/security procedures are followed.
- Efficiently control Labor related costs according to demand and service levels based on financials and set goals for restaurant
- Ensure that every member of crew is trained and fully knowledgeable on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes, food safety practices and restaurant safety practices
- Ensure that Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards.
- Establish standards for crew to handle customer concerns using our BLAST model.
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly and appropriately addressed to resolve the problem and ensure that each dissatisfied customer becomes a return Fan.
- Understands the importance of speed of service and resolve bottlenecks in work flow.
- Build relationships with return or preferred patrons.
Team Member Leadership
- Accomplish store objectives by hiring, training, coaching and developing the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team.
- Ensure thorough training and new hire orientations take place; clearly communicate job expectations; monitor each employee and manager’s performance and job contributions, provide ongoing and helpful feedback against expectations.
- Responsible for effective scheduling and ensuring that the restaurant is properly staffed to drive sales volumes. Prepare crew members’ schedules to meet staffing requirements for different day parts and different seasonal demands, and to meet established labor goals.
- Role model and enforce policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant staff to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximizing employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
*employees that work 30+ hours a week are eligible for benefits