Our Mission: “By Drivers, for Drivers”. This is the DeliverThat platform. We understand what you want and what you need: more pay per job and more schedule flexibility. That’s what we deliver to you. Since 2016, independent contractors using DeliverThat’s platform have earned an average of $24-$28 including tips for each completed delivery. What do these independent contractors have to do? Deliver catering orders to offices, commercial, and residential locations. Is that a little different than the others platform? Sure. But, with each job taking only 30 to 40 minutes, drivers earn more, enjoy more flexibility, and save wear and tear on their vehicles. Gas prices are high. Vehicle maintenance is costly. Do right by yourself and take advantage of what DeliverThat can bring to your table.
What do you get with DeliverThat?
- Service to over 7,000 zip codes nationwide
- More earnings, less travel
- No delivery quotas
- No required availability
- Same day and prescheduled delivery opportunities
- Live real-time dedicated support
- Complete transparency
Want to make the most of your DeliverThat experience? Here’s how.
- Be comfortable using your smartphone & basic app technology
- Be 21 years of age or older with a reliable and safe vehicle
- Provide the same courteous service you expect for yourself
- Make it a habit to engage with & utilize our support teams
- Take pride in your appearance
- Use DeliverThat’s Driver App to problem solve and make the most of your time
- 1099 Independent Contractor