- Do you love working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment?
- Have you always been the person that just gets stuff done?
- Are you a hardworking go-getter who's not afraid to get your hands dirty?
Yes?! Then YOU should join our team!
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?:
These are the results our Hosts will be hired to accomplish:
- Exceptional Guest First + Last Impressions
- Promptly Greeted + Seated Guests
- Clean + Presentable Dining Room
- Well-Assisted Servers (Table Bussing, Food Running, etc.)
We pay industry-leading base wages + tips. With tips, our Hosts average anywhere from $15 - $19 / hour. Base pay is based on relevant experience. Tips are guaranteed every week, and are based on skill level, shifts worked, and how busy we are - the busier, the better!
We have part-time positions available, with both AM, Midday, + PM shifts. Work as much, or as little, as you'd like!
WHY WORK HERE?:
Here are some of the perks!
- PPO medical, dental, + vision insurance w/ 25% company contribution*
- 401K retirement savings plan*
- A full week of paid time off*, regardless of hours worked per week
- Monthly gift card rewards for giving recognition to your coworkers (and for getting it, too!)
- A free, $20 dining allowance on every meal break
- A 50% employee discount on food before + after your shifts
- A 20% employee discount on food + drinks anytime you're not working, for you + your whole table
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter, + your birthday off, automatically
- We're growing fast + we prefer to promote from within! Hourly + salaried management positions are available.
*Only available for full-time employees
Here are some of our must-haves:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must have Saturday availability
A BIT ABOUT US:
Wooden Paddle is hybrid restaurant + catering company. Our focus is communal, wood-fired comfort food + artsy cocktails. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we take our food, drinks, and service extremely seriously.
And we're growing! We're moving our catering headquarters into its very own space in March 2022. We're also opening up a 2nd restaurant in February 2023, and an event venue in late 2024. Opportunities for growth are everywhere here!