- Do you love working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment?
- Have you always been the person that just gets stuff done?
- Are you a hardworking go-getter who's not afraid to get your hands dirty?
Yes?! Then YOU should join our team!
Want a super fast response? To apply directly, click here:
WHY WORK HERE?:
Here are some of the perks!
- PPO medical, dental, + vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Monthly gift card rewards for giving recognition to your coworkers (and for getting it, too!)
- A free, $25 dining allowance on every meal break
- A 50% employee discount on food before + after your shifts
- A 20% employee discount on food + drinks anytime you're not working, for you + your whole table
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter, + your birthday off, automatically
- We're growing fast + we prefer to promote from within! Hourly + salaried management positions are available.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?:
These are the results our Prep Cooks (AM Prep Cooks) will be hired to accomplish:
- Accurately prepped food
- Quickly prepped food
- Always fresh + rotated food inventory
- A super clean + organized kitchen
We pay industry-leading base wages + tips. (Yes, the kitchen gets tips too!) With tips, our Prep Cooks (AM Prep Cooks) average anywhere from $16 - $22+ / hour. Base pay is based on relevant experience. Tips are guaranteed every week, and are based on skill level, shifts worked, and how busy we are - the busier, the better!
We have both part-time + full-time positions available, with AM + Midday shifts. Work as much, or as little, as you'd like! For full-time positions, days off are scheduled back-to-back.
Here are some of our must-haves:
- Must be at least 18 years old
A BIT ABOUT US:
Wooden Paddle is hybrid restaurant + catering company. Our focus is communal, wood-fired comfort food + artsy cocktails. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we take our food, drinks, and service extremely seriously.
And we're growing! We're also opening up a 2nd Wooden Paddle and Remi - an event space - in Winter 2023, and a rooftop bar in late 2024. Opportunities for growth are everywhere here!