Main Responsibilities of a Bartender:
● Learn our menus, Alcohol Policy and our service guidelines.
● Work as a team
● Provide exceptional customer experience.
Bartender Job Description:
We are looking for positive and friendly individuals that enjoy working with people in a team driven environment while making great money.
We love what we do and enjoy working with like minded individuals to provide our guests with the best dining experience in our community. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond and doing whatever is necessary to make us our guests first choice whenever they think of dining out.
● Smile and be friendly.
● Greet, escort and seat guests.
● Provide menu recommendations and upselling when appropriate.
● Complete TIPS or USERVE Alcohol Awareness Training Programs
● Follow our Alcohol Policy, which includes Checking ID's to prevent minors from ordering alcoholic beverages, and never serving alcohol to anyone that shows visible signs of being intoxicated.
● Recommend beverages based on bar customers' needs and preferences
● Prepare alcoholic beverages using our recipes
● Ring in all drinks when served and place a current tab in front of every guest
● Communicate all guest allergy concerns to the manager on duty, expediter and kitchen team.
● Take and ring in ToGo orders
● Thank guests by name and ask them to return