NOW HIRING FOR DAYTIME! Are you ready for a Whirl'd Class Job at Jamba? If you care about delivering a great guest experience, believe in health, wellness and inspiring and simplifying healthy living, we'd love to meet you!
Guest satisfaction is at the heart of this position. Shift Managers are responsible for ensuring all Team Members perform job responsibilities and are empowered to deliver an exceptional guest experience. Shift Managers routinely use Jamba and Blended Star tools and manuals to ensure compliance with brand and company standards.
Join Jamba. Make a Difference. Come experience Jamba and help us blend in the good!
• Assist the Restaurant Manager with management activities and duties
• Ensure all Team Members are performing their job responsibilities
• Provide timely, engaging and friendly guest service
• Have fun, be expressive & creative
• Gain a foundational work experience
• Treat all other Team Members with dignity, respect, and honesty
Over 80% of our managers are promoted from team member or shift manager. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path!
Taking care of our guests and communities starts with taking care of our team members. We invest our time to help you grow and advance.
• Professional development opportunities
• Flexible schedules and hours
• Training and advancement
• A personal relationship with management
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Formal and non-formal training available
Learn more about our company at www.eastbaysmoothies.com, www.saltlakesmoothies.com or call 925-455-4743 x10
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in our restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in our restaurants perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
• Competitive compensation & tips
• Generous food discounts including FREE MEAL while working
• Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Accident Insurance available for qualifying employees
• Incentives & Promotions throughout the year
• Paid Holidays
• Relaxed Appearance Standards
• Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
• 401K program for eligible employees
• Up to $1,000 for employee referrals
FAQs & Requirements:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old do I have to be?
A: The minimum age is 18 years old.
Q: When should I expect a response back from applying?
A: You should receive a response within 72 hours of applying. If you do not receive a response in that time frame, you are welcome to check on your status by replying to the automated text or email you received.
Q: What are the physical requirements?
A: Employees must have the ability to comfortably lift/move 40 lbs., stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, work in walk-in coolers, freezers, and around heat.
Q: What experience do I need?
A: We prefer one year of leadership or management experience.