Why We Do What We Do
As a dishwasher, you play a vital role in creating a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring that all plate ware, utensils and other items are properly clean and sanitized. The dishwasher works within a team to ensure that these items are stocked throughout the shift. Additionally, the dishwasher participates in assisting with prep and performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash and supplying the kitchen with clean bus tubs and sanitizer buckets.
- Excellent Pay + Tips
- Flexible Schedules
- FREE Tacos!
- Laid Back Uniform & Cool Swag!
- Kick-Ass Culture that celebrates you being YOU!
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision (after 1 year)
- And more!
Tips To Succeed:
- Maintain Velvet Taco’s high food quality standards
- Follow opening, restocking and closing checklists
- Support a food safety and sanitized work environment
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times
- Work efficiently with other team members
- Stay calm under pressure and maintains a sense of urgency
- Desire to learn and develop with Velvet Taco and be cross trained into other positions as needed
- Maintain the cleanliness and sanitization of all items that are used in the kitchen and service areas
- Change dish machine chemicals and water in three compartment sink as needed
- Assist in ensuring deliveries are received and stored in a timely manner
- Take out trash and break down boxes
- Monitor sanitizer buckets in production areas
- Carry bus tubs and dishes to dish area and return clean dishware to service areas
- Prepare items according to prep lists in a timely manner
- Other functions as assigned by management
- Legal age (18+ years old)
- Food Handler Certification
- Hard working and can multitask
- Work positively in a fast-paced environment
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.