New Restaurant Concept Coming to Oklahoma City!
BOLD. CURIOUS. UNCONVENTIONAL. Sound like you? Good, keep reading.
Are you relentless in the pursuit of excellence? Maybe even a little rebellious (especially when it comes to food)? Do you believe the teamwork is the secret ingredient to achieve greatness? Do you want to be part of a TRIBE of people who stand together, operate with purpose and WIN? If you answered yes, Velvet Taco is the place for you.
Velvet Taco is the temple to the liberated Taco. We are a one-of-a-kind concept that serves premium, made from scratch food created to satisfy all five senses.
As a Culinary Manager at Velvet Taco, you work within a management team where everyone assists in overseeing the daily operations of your assigned restaurant. The Manager’s duties include ensuring effective operations, providing the high food quality and cleanliness standards, engaging in team member training and development, reviewing financial information, and seeing to guest satisfaction.
- Legal age (18+ years old)
- 2+ years of food service leadership/management experience
- 2+ years of culinary focused or scratch kitchen restaurant experience
- Alcoholic Beverage Servers Certification (ABLE License)
- Food Handler Management Certificate
- Strong sense of urgency and ability and experience working in a fast-paced, fast-casual, high-volume environment
- Understanding of food and equipment safety and sanitation regulations
- Results driven and team oriented
- Monthly Bonuses based on restaurant profit
- Competitive Base Pay
- Managing Partner Program (no buy-in)
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefit options
- Dental & Vision insurance covered 100% for VT Managers
- Long Term Disability covered 100% for VT Managers
- Paid Time Off - use as you accrue, no waiting period!
- Casual work attire
- Free TACOS!
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.