Executive Assistant, E4 Insurance Services (E4IS) – Fargo, ND
ABOUT E4 Insurance Services (E4IS): Financial Professionals (financial advisors, insurance agents, CPA firms, employee benefit agencies) choose to work with E4IS because
of our knowledge, accessibility, and confidence. Our culture is centered around 4 E's: energy, energize, edge, and execution. We have two offices - Verona, WI and home office in Fargo, ND, with remote staff located around the U.S. Our culture is focused on being a leader in the industry working with Financial Professionals and their clients through planning that will protect income, providing liquidity for business & estate planning, protect retirement portfolios, and providing strategies for employers to retain and reward key employees. Doing so helps craft better financial and emotional outcomes for individuals and businesses through the distribution of insurance solutions that deliver predictable results in an unpredictable world.
The position is onsite in the Fargo, ND office.
Position Purpose: Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for two Managing Partners to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives. This will include:
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Schedule appointments with new and existing clients, both in person and virtually
- Keeping executives on task
- Maintain files, both paper and electronic
- Plan and maintain travel schedules, including airline, hotel, and car reservations
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with coworkers, advisors and their staff, and clients
- Managing email and distribution lists
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Take meeting notes
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Communicate with clients and complete forms and applications
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Assist with scheduling, planning, and execution of events
- Order and manage office supplies
- Pickup meals/etc. for meetings as needed
- Maintain activity tracker for Managing Partner
- Daily check-in with both Managing Partners
- Responsibilities added by Managing Partners as needed
Key Measurements and Areas of Responsibility:
- Exceptional Organizational Skills: A top executive assistant is highly organized, able to manage complex schedules, coordinate meetings, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize effectively. They can keep the executive on track and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Outstanding Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. They must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization, clients, and external stakeholders.
- Professionalism: A top executive assistant maintains a high level of professionalism at all times. They understand the importance of confidentiality, discretion, and representing the executive and the organization in a positive manner.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Executive assistants often deal with rapidly changing priorities and unexpected challenges. Being adaptable and flexible allows them to handle shifting situations with ease.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: They are resourceful and skilled at finding solutions to problems independently. They can handle challenges efficiently and make well-informed decisions.
- Tech Savviness: Proficiency in various software and technology tools is crucial for managing calendars, emails, documents, and other tasks efficiently. They should be able to adapt quickly to new technologies and tools.
- Time Management: Excellent time management skills enable them to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines effectively. They know how to allocate time wisely and optimize productivity.
- Anticipatory Nature: A top executive assistant is proactive and anticipates the needs of the executive. By staying ahead of the curve, they can provide support before issues arise.
- Attention to Detail: They pay close attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all communications, reports, and tasks. This level of precision is essential when dealing with critical information.
- Interpersonal Skills: Building strong relationships and working well with others is crucial. They need to collaborate with various team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude: Maintaining a positive attitude, even in challenging situations, is essential for maintaining a supportive and productive work environment.
- Empathy: A top executive assistant understands the needs and preferences of the executive they support. They are empathetic, which helps them provide personalized assistance and support.
- Continuous Learning: They stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and new tools that can enhance their skills and contribute to their professional growth.
- Resourcefulness: A top-notch executive assistant can find creative solutions to problems and make the most of available resources.
- Initiative: They take initiative and are proactive in seeking ways to improve processes and support the executive more effectively.
- Excellent computer skills required, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Sharepoint), Adobe, DocuSign and office equipment (phones/fax/copier)
- Ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing
- Obtain thorough knowledge of general office procedures and systems
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter who is reliable and dependable
- Ability to work collaboratively in both a team environment and independently
- Articulate, resourceful, easy to work with, and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure and with frequent interruptions
Company Equipment: The Executive Assistant will be provided company owned equipment such as a lap top computer, monitors, desk phone, fax/printer/scanner, etc. If employment with E4IS ends, the Executive Assistant agrees to return any such company provided equipment.
Bonus: The Executive Assistant will be reviewed quarterly, and bonuses are awarded based on company and personal goals.
Schedule: Position is full time (40 hours per week). Hours are from 8:00am - 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch. During May 1 – Labor Day, lunch hours are 30 minutes and offices close Friday at 12:30 CST. Understand based on Managing Partners success with advisors, your ability to adapt to their needs may require you to sometimes work outside of normal business hours.
Start Date: Determined upon offer acceptance.
Benefits Offered: A complete list of company benefits will be provided separately. Upon offer and acceptance, an E4IS Employee Handbook will be provided for all policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)