City Group Hospitality is seeking Bartenders with a passion for hospitality and a never-ending desire to grow. City Group Hospitality is a lively culinary atmosphere and is looking for someone to work within a close-knit team at City Slice Pizza & Pints location.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is detail-oriented, customer service-motivated, and sales-minded with the ability to think outside of the box. Candidates must possess knowledge of craft beers, wines, classic cocktails, and bar-tending methodology. Create drinks consistently adhering to company recipes and processes. Individuals who apply must submit a current resume and should have the following skills and attributes:
• High School Diploma.
• Bartending, serving, or relative experience is generally preferred.
• Strong understanding of hospitality principles.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
• Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
• Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-Time
$14.00 - $17.00 an Hour Including Tips
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact with guests.
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Current Responsible Vendor Card
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Maintain an adherence to all the policies and guidelines of the restaurant
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving, Making Drinks and Helping Others