Our dynamic restaurant concepts have a commitment to innovating & elevating different styles of cuisine. We combine that with a culture of hospitality to make lasting relationships with our guests and our family of loyal, hard-working employees. Trust in the consistency of City Group Hospitality restaurants.
We emphasize creating an environment that welcomes everyone and maintains a high standard for food and people. We are now accepting applications for experienced and hard-working full-time Professional Server at our newest location Spoke & Hub. Individuals who apply must submit a current resume and should have the following skills and attributes:
The Server is responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to guests. They are responsible for greeting guests promptly while always exhibiting a high level of hospitality. Servers must have a passion for hospitality and guest satisfaction. Individuals who apply must submit a current resume and should have the following skills and attributes:
· Maintain City Group Hospitality service and hospitality standards
· Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu and various liquors, beer, and wines available
· Accurately execute guest orders and requests in a timely fashion
· Consistently display support and respect at all opportunities to guests and fellow team members
Job Types: Full-time / Part-time
$10.00- $17.00 per hour Average- including Tips
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Current Responsible Vendor Card
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Maintain an adherence to all the policies and guidelines of the restaurant
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others