Our dynamic restaurant concepts have a commitment to innovating & elevating different styles of cuisine. We combine that with a culture of hospitality to make lasting relationships with our guests and our family of loyal, hard-working employees. Trust in the consistency of City Group Hospitality restaurants.
This position is for our Rouj Creole concept in Perkins Rowe.
City Group Hospitality is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, team player host/hostess to welcome guests into an exciting culinary atmosphere, and ensure they leave satisfied, with a friendly goodbye. Individuals who apply must submit a current resume and should have the following skills and attributes:
· Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
· Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
· Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
· Assign guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
· Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
· Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
· Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
· A knowledge of the menu.
· Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
· Providing great customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour including tips
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Maintain an adherence to all the policies and guidelines of the restaurant
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others