Our dynamic restaurant concepts have a commitment to innovating & elevating different styles of cuisine. We combine that with a culture of hospitality to make lasting relationships with our guests and our family of loyal, hard-working employees. Trust in the consistency of City Group Hospitality restaurants.
This position is for our newest concept Spoke & Hub.
City Group Hospitality is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, team player host/hostess to welcome guests into an exciting culinary atmosphere, and ensure they leave satisfied, with a friendly goodbye. Individuals who apply must submit a current resume and should have the following skills and attributes:
· Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
· Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
· Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
· Assign guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
· Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
· Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
· Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
· A knowledge of the menu.
· Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
· Providing great customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour including tips
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Maintain an adherence to all the policies and guidelines of the restaurant
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others