Candidates Must Love Dogs! Canine Country Club is the premier pet resort in Albuquerque for pet lodging and doggy daycare. We are looking for dog and cat lovers to join our team!
Responsibilities of the Dog Daycare Counselor
• Supervise play groups for drop-off and lodging dogs. Monitor for undesirable group play behavior and intervene immediately.
• Accept arriving dogs and discuss their care and health status with the owners.
• Deliver departing dogs to the owners, along with information related to their visit and play behavior.
• Document any pet incidents or undesirable behavior.
• Perform daily cleaning tasks to ensure a clean, sanitary environment.
• Complete daily opening or closing procedures, checklists, and other administrative functions.
• Perform enrichment activities including engaging the dogs in play, using toys and encouraging dogs to interact with play equipment and pools
• Ensure the dogs feel at home and loved by providing attention and cuddles whenever possible.
Work with a team who all exemplify these qualities
A passion for animals and animal care, especially dogs and cats
Good team work and willingness to assist other departments as necessary
Cheerful, friendly, positive team-oriented attitude
Strong attention to detail, especially where documentation is concerned
Reliable, punctual, and dependable
Not only can you bring your dog to work with you, all Canine Country Club team members can enjoy free and discounted pet care services and are eligible to participate in our 401k program that offers matching funds along with many more exciting perks! Full-time team members are eligible for paid sick and vacation time as well as benefits including health, dental, vision, life, accident, disability, and more.
Canine Country Club is a subsidiary of National Veterinary Associates