Candidates Must Love Dogs! Canine Country Club is the premier pet resort in Albuquerque for pet lodging and doggy daycare. We are looking for dog and cat lovers to join our team!
- Engage in play activities with pets including: fetch, exercise walks, chase, follow the leader, daycare, recall and basic obedience games, etc.
- Clean and sanitize all pet enclosures, exercise yards, and common areas. Use disinfectants and other chemicals safely as instructed by the supervisor
- Clean up poop, urine and any vomit several times throughout your shift; make accurate records of eliminations
- Ensure pets feel at home and loved by providing attention and cuddles whenever possible
Work with a team who all exemplify these qualities
- A passion for animals and animal care, especially dogs and cats
- Good team work and willingness to assist other departments as necessary
- Cheerful, friendly, positive team-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail, especially where documentation is concerned
- Reliable, punctual, and dependable
Canine Country Club team members can not only bring their dog(s) to work, they also enjoy free and discounted pet care services and are eligible to participate in our 401k program that offers matching funds along with many more exciting perks! Full-time team members are eligible for paid sick and vacation time as well as benefits including health, dental, vision, life, accident, disability, and more.
Canine Country Club is a subsidiary of National Veterinary Associates