Bojangles of Lynchburg is a locally owned and operated franchisee with Bojangles Restaurants.
Shift Managers support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Bojangles standards. Shift Managers take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Shift Lead behaviors include:
• Maintain the company standards for quality, service, and cleanliness.
• Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
• Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
• Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Valid Drivers’ License
• Must have reliable private transportation
• At least 1 year of Food service experience.
• Able to do basic business math
• Able to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends
Our Shift Manager benefits include:
• Competitive Starting Pay
• Opportunity for overtime
• Medical Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Voluntary Dental Insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Meal Allowances
• Bojangles of Lynchburg is locally owned and operated
Monday to Friday
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented what we call a 'Front Line Program' commitment to our co-workers and customers to trust that they will be working and dining in a clean and disinfected environment.