Put your love of animals to work with Camp K9! We are seeking great people to continue our mission of providing the best service available in the pet care industry.
Doggie Day Camp counselors enjoy the freedom of working independently in large off-leash dog play yards. You will work along side a great team of dedicated people who love dogs and strive to send them home happier than they came in!
We currently have availability for part time and full time Lead Day Camp Counselors. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay (based on previous dog experience) that rewards hard work, and an anniversary recognition program. We are looking for someone with prior dog pack experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Monitoring dog play groups to keep our guests healthy and happy.
*Working along side co-workers, helping lead, safe and fun packs.
* Ensuring that every guest is comfortable and happy.
* Closely monitoring the health and wellness of every guest.
* Communicating clearly with and following directions of management.
* Following and keeping up with the daily chore list.
* Basic grooming of guests: bathing, nail trims, brushing and ear cleaning.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and who will enjoy coming to work with a group of pups! If you would like to join our fun and energetic team, please reply with your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour