We believe in the mission of “Pet Lovers Delighting Pet Lovers” and we demonstrate this through being Playful, Passionate, Personal and Professional. A successful candidate for this position will be someone who not only embraces this culture, but also:
- A team player
- Takes direction well
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has great attention to detail.
- Able to multitask
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- A passion for animals and animal care, especially dogs + cats. Willing to learn animal behavior to ensure their safety.
This is a service-related industry and you should not only be skilled at customer service, but passionate about helping people.
As a Pet Host, you are the first impression for our site. The principal duties are to:
- Handle check-in for arrival clients
- Handle check-out for departing clients
- Make follow-up reservations for existing clients
- Sell activity packages and daycare on reservations made
- Greet all guests clients, and vendors
- Handle any general inquiries about the business.
- Manage cash, check, and credit card transactions and reporting/reconciling
- Answer all incoming calls, respond to voicemails and emails.
- Respond promptly and troubleshoot any customer relations issues
- Ensure the facility meets or exceeds expectations with regards to cleanliness and safety.
- Be physically able to handle dogs of all sizes and to lift up to 60 lbs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NVA Pet Resorts is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.