A Customer Service Representative is directly responsible for communication between pet parents and the resort team. As a CSR you work in a fast pace front desk environment where you will interact with many pets and people. You will interact with clients face to face, over the phone, e-mail, text, and industry-specific applications. You will update electronic records, review and collect invoice payments, and manage client care instructions. You will handle pets both big and small as part of the team. Successful candidates will preferably have at least 1 year of reception and/or animal care experience. Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including some evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
• Must have a positive, upbeat personality.
• Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes and cats.
• Must enjoy working with both people and pets.
• Must have the stamina to walk energetic dogs as well as ensure our pet resort looks inviting and clean.
• Must have a flexible work schedule where you can work during the week, as well as, many weekends and holiday time frames.
• Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures.
• Must have a keen sense of observation when observing the pets.
• CANNOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS OR CATS.
• Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks; lift up to 50 lbs; stand for long periods of time.
• Must have computer knowledge/quick learner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task.