Demo Team members are responsible for scheduling, coordinating and conducting wine tasting demos in a variety of stores, special events, and retail outlets in a specific geographic area. This is a part-time position, where the employee works when demos or events are scheduled.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions (P&P: Demo Team)
- Manage assigned territory, becoming familiar with key stores, wine stewards, store managers & their
guidelines for demo tastings
- Requests samples for tastings & manage sample inventory.
- Complete and turn in Demo Tasting Forms and Price & Stack Surveys.
- Supports the Company’s effort to create a more sustainable, cross-cultural, and “green” environment.
- Highly developed, detail-oriented customer service, organizational & time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work independently, and as part of a team.
- A valid/current OLCC Permit.
- Able to stand for long periods of time & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work peak tourism & traffic times including holidays, weekends, & evenings.
- Available to work off-site events.
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of wine & winemaking processes.
- A genuine interest in the luxury wine business & terminology.