Summit Wine & Spirits Tastings seeks friendly, reliable, and knowledgeable adult beverage brand ambassadors to conduct three-hour demos, mostly on weekends. Must have at least one year of experience conducting in-store demos promoting alcoholic beverages.
At our tastings in stores like H-E-B, Kroger, Whole Foods, and Total Wine & Spirits, we share samples, product information, and stories about brands with shoppers. Our goals are to build brand awareness and close sales.
- You enjoy learning about alcoholic beverages and sharing your knowledge with customers.
- You have a smartphone, portable table, table cloth, ice bucket, reliable transportation, and other demo-related supplies.
- You are honest, dependable, and able to work successfully without direct supervision.
Qualifications, Physical Demands and Environment:
• Ability to use a smartphone, personal computer, and navigate an internet portal
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a current TABC scertificate]
The physical demands described here represent those that a contractor must meet to perform this job's essential functions successfully.
- The contractor is required to talk or hear.
- The contractor is frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
- The contractor is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- The contractor must occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds.
- The contractor is frequently required to stand for long periods.
- This job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those a contractor encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The work may be performed either inside or outside.
o Promote and sell wine, beer, or spirits to customers by offering samples and sharing the brand's story.
o Educate store employees and shoppers about our clients' brands.
o Set up an attractive demonstration table featuring the promoted products.
• Customer Service
o Communicate courteously and professionally.
o Dress professionally.
o Arrive and depart on time.
• Care of the Tasting Area
o Maintain a clean and attractive demonstration table and clean up at the end of the shift.
• Event Documentation
o Record sales figures, customer interactions, and anecdotal comments as needed.
o Upload digital photographs to our portal.