At Chop House, we specialize in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Our team is fully committed to exceeding our guests' expectations by providing superior value and quality driven dining experiences. We pledge to make a positive difference to all those who make our success possible while providing opportunity for growth and prosperity for our organization and it's team members.
Full time and part time positions available.
Servers ensure a great dining experience for our guests from the time they are seated until they leave by pairing warm, welcoming service with great food and wine knowledge, making recommendations, and following the steps of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time, in uniform, and prepared for shifts
- Serve guests in a prompt, friendly, professional way
- Be familiar with all food and bar items, as well as each day's featured items
- Accurately take orders and enter into the point of sale system
- Counting of money, handling of guests' credit cards
- Use of point of sale system
- Ensure guest satisfaction and make managers aware of any personnel or policy violation situations that have an adverse effect on restaurant operating performance or guests' experiences
- Food running
- Pre-bussing tables
- Maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance for you and your family, including prescription drug coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly Competitions
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation Time
- Excellent training and a leadership development program
*Benefits are offered to team members who meet eligibility requirements