Main Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Learn our Recipes and Building Charts to prepare our menu items to our specification
● View Serve Safe video and worksheet to understand safe food handling and sanitation procedures
● Work as a team with managers and other team members
● Build perfect plates - Hot Food Hot - Cold Food Cold
Cooks Job Description:
We are looking for positive and friendly individuals that enjoy working with people in a team driven environment to provide delicious wholesome food to our guests.
We love what we do and enjoy working with like minded individuals to provide our guests with the best dining experience in our community. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond and doing whatever is necessary to make us our guests first choice whenever they think of dining out.
● Smile and be friendly.
● Maintain a safe, clean and sanitized work area at all times.
● Safety is everyone's priority - Report any unsafe conditions or needed repairs to equipment to management immediately.
● Work together as a team
● Everything has a place - Always put things back where they live
● Know and follow our recipes and building charts to produce consistent and delicious food.
● Always date, label and rotate all food items.
● Set up line stations using charts and break down line stations as required
● Prepare backups for line stations
● Always use oldest date first and check for freshness before using
● Communicate all guest allergy concerns to the other cooks so everyone is aware.
● Help others when needed - teamwork
● Always be respectful to other team members