We are looking for a Revenue Operations Lead to join us in our Salt Lake City office. You will be working directly with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to identify profitable growth objectives that support our expansion effort and close more deals. Your responsibilities will focus on elevating our operational efficiency and success.
The ideal candidate will have experience in shaping revenue operational functions from scratch. You’re not afraid to dive deep into the details, geek out over data, and have an interest in growing their career at a fast moving, VC funded startup. You are someone who can easily work cross-functionally (marketing, sales, this role will touch almost all parts of our organization), and have a vision for how the entire revenue tools system should be structured. Ideally, you are passionate, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, independent thinker and incredibly creative.
How to be successful in this role
We are looking for someone that can grow with our team over time. You have a scrappy, hands-on attitude to hit the ground running. You will get plenty of exposure to the leadership team (think weekly), reporting directly to one of the Department Heads.
You will succeed if you have a startup mentality of “getting sh*t done”, and you will grow as the company scales. If you are looking for a relaxed 9-5, please back away slowly. If you are insanely bright, hard working, humble, and looking to build a career on the ground floor of an exciting and fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business, this is for you.
- Co-develop GTM Strategy with the CEO -- establish insights into performance, market opportunities and manage cross functional planning processes.
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI's) for the sales, marketing, and customer success organization.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and renewal operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecast calls.
- Track the efficacy of go-to-market initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved.
- Serve as adjunct Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leadership.
- Align and manage the roadmap for Operations enhancements (i.e. Sales & Marketing technology stack & tools).
- Oversee the annual planning and budgeting process for the Sales and CS teams.
- Enforce key processes and ensure data is clean and up to date.
- 4-6 years in a relevant revenue operations role or data science/sales; ideally within a technology based startup
- Solid understand of Salesforce architecture, reporting and best practices
- Strategic instincts with the ability to contribute to the overall company growth
- Ability to act independently with a high degree of accuracy and reliability
- Impeccable organizational skills, adherence to deadlines and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team spirit and able to work in collaboration with others
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Tableau or Mode
What We Offer
- An opportunity to be an early employee at a high-growth SaaS company and work directly with the founding team;
- Full-time employees are offered comprehensive medical benefits;
- A globally-distributed team who deeply cares about each other and shares ideas;
- A belief that productivity is measured by output and not facetime;
- Flexible, schedule with a “use it how you need it” vacation policy - we don’t believe in capping or earning hours. We trust our team to get the job done and rest/recharge as they see fit.
- Help drive the culture of Workstream as we grow!