Orioli Restaurant Group, the premier Italian restaurant group here in the ‘famed’ Woodlands Tx, is expanding its horizons of cuisines and service. Over the past 20 years the Orioli Family has chiseled out their company’s foundation with the mantra of ‘Every Guest, Every Time’ and reenvisaging culinary delicacies designed to entertain every palate.
As we grow our team, we are looking for the best and the brightest the local hospitality industry has to offer. So, if you're a thoughtful leader, have a strong passion for training and development, with strong financial experience, we would love to meet you!
'Diversification is the key to all success' and our restaurant group could not agree more. We are looking to bring our passion for food and service to a fresh interpretation of Latin Coastal Cuisine. Our new location will be nestled in the luxurious community of Creekside Park and with host the best covered patio in The Woodlands. Our premier selection of Mescal, Tequila and Wines, will create the corner stone of our vibrant beverage program and our kitchen will supply an endless supply of exotic and playful pairings.
Our General Managers should exemplify natural leadership skills and a genuine care for others, maintain a positive and happy outlook while maintaining a healthy and happy team! Be extremely self-disciplined and a great multi-tasker. You must have high volume dining background in the Houston market as well as a strong financial acumen and passion for food and wine. Does this sound like you? A perfect opportunity for someone who is hands-on and understands the steps of service and building a team. Great Salary, Bonus & benefits, and growth!
- Build and manage a team of highly motivated and skilled service team members
- Implement, oversee, and maintain all company policies and procedures
- Create a positive company culture of a commitment to excellence
- Maintain standards according to DOH, fire safety, and employment regulations
- Manages overall day to day operations of the account
- Conducts HR functions including hiring, progressive counseling, terminations
- Oversees scheduling, payroll and team training
- Maintains excellent relationships with customers, guests and Client as well as other departments
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Must have atleast 5 years of experience in a General Manager role or higher level.
- BS, Hospitality or Culinary degree preferred
- Have a keen eye for detail in every area of the restaurant.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high profile environment- extensive experience with VIP clientele required.
- Out-of-the-box thinker who know how to build sales.
- Be a positive role model and ambassador to our culture.
- Volume experience of at least $5M in annual sales
- Understand and are comfortable with POS, Open Table and other computer systems!
- Competitive Base Salary ,Quarterly Bonus ,Medical & Dental Coverage; PTO; Sick Time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, or related field preferred
- Previous experience performing new restaurant opening responsibilities such as training and motivating new employees into a high-performing team and implementing new systems, policies, and procedures strongly preferred
- Proven team player willing to roll up your sleeves - a good leader should be willing and able to do whatever he or she asks of their team!
- Must exemplify the highest standards in honesty, integrity, humility and leadership
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.