Rise Brands is looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Pins Mechanical Co. & 16-Bit Bar+Arcade.
As an AGM, you will be held to a high standard in three main areas: Guest Experience, Team Management and Operational Excellence. You'll work closely with the GM to set standards and expectations for the bar staff and management team to follow. You’ll provide support and leadership to team members in order to ensure our guests always receive exceptional service and have a great experience.
- Lead and manage team members on a daily basis, communicating daily targets/goals.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Pins + 16-Bit and ensure values are upheld to both external and internal audiences.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all guests and handle complaints, requests and inquires as they arise.
- Monitor, evaluate and coach team member performance and guest service skills.
- Set and review objectives in line with the performance review and on-boarding process.
- Manage organization and cleanliness of the overall space – address issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain expert knowledge of our menu, merchandise and entertainment offerings.
- Certify that team members are pouring and ringing in drinks properly.
- POS system management and training team members on accurate procedures.
- Oversee accurate cash handling procedures and complete necessary paperwork.
- Manage product, supplies, inventory and stock control.
- Anticipate needs of guests and colleagues, support at peak times and undertake any operational duty which might be required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Management experience in high-volume bar/restaurant preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional guest service.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience assigning tasks, leading/growing teams and holding staff accountable.
WHY Rise Brands?
Rise Brands is full of diverse, cool people! At Rise Brands you have an opportunity to be your true, authentic self with the chance to build and advance exciting new brands for years to come.
As such, Rise Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rise brands provides equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all parts of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.