As a Floor Manager, your primary duty is to be hands-on during the service, supporting your team members and ensuring each and every guest receives exceptional service. Further, you are expected to execute daily administrative tasks, special projects, and
more as the business requires.
- Person in charge for entire shift.
- Accountable for day-to-day shift operations and special projects, that may include administrative tasks to be completed before opening hours.
- Respond quickly to assist team members in all roles.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the entire space.
- Collect, audit and securely deposit daily revenue.
- Respond to and resolve issues that may arise on shift.
- Help monitor, evaluate and coach team member performance.
- Certify team members are pouring and ringing in drinks properly.
- Lead completion of End of Day report at close of shift.
- As necessary, make drinks for guests and cocktail servers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of our menu and cocktail recipes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including, walking, standing, and/or lifting heavy items for extended periods of time.
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Ability to follow proper cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Must work with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to delegate, coach and train team members to ensure proper knowledge of the location.
WHY Rise Brands?
Rise Brands is full of diverse, cool people! At Rise Brands you have an opportunity to be your true, authentic self with the chance to build and advance exciting new brands for years to come.
As such, Rise Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rise brands provides equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all parts of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.